THIS IS OUR WEEKLY SCHEDULE
* Sunday mornings 8 – 9:30 am: sitting and walking meditation and discussion
* Sunday mornings 10 – 11 am: sitting and walking meditation 11 – 12 noon: readings and discussion
NEW: 3rd Sunday in January, April, July and October, 12:30 – 1:30: Open invitation to the community to learn about the center and free meditation instruction is available.
* Sunday Evenings 11th-Step Meditation Meeting – 6:30 – 7:30 pm 11th Step Meditation and 12 Step recovery meeting. Open to all interested in working a 12 Step recovery program or working a 12 Step program.
* Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings, 6:30 – 7 am: sitting and walking meditation
* Monday Evenings, 7pm-8:30pm: Alternating periods of sitting and walking meditation repeated for the hour and a half meditation. No readings or discussion.
*Tuesday Evenings 7:00-8:30pm at Southgate. Sitting Meditation followed by reading and discussion centered on Joy and Happiness. All are welcome. IMPORTANT CLICK HERE: This meeting location is at the Southgate Location on the south side,
*Tuesday Evenings 7:00 – 8:30 pm in Waukesha: Sitting meditation, shared reading and mindful conversation. Everyone is welcome, from beginners to experienced meditators. Please note that this meeting is held at the United Unitarian Universalist Congregation, 506 N. Washington Ave., Waukesha, WI 53188.
* Wednesday evenings, 7 – 8:30 pm: sitting and walking meditation, readings and discussion.
* Thursday mornings, 7:30 – 9 am: Spirit-Mind-Body Study Group of Columbia/St. Mary’s Hospital meets at our center. Half-hour of meditation, presentation by group members, and discussion. If you are interested in this group please contact Dr. Paul Norton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Thursday noon, 12:15-1:15 pm: Mindful Recovery Group for those with any addiction or wishing to live their life free of mind-altering substances
* Thursday evening meditation SOUTH SIDE LOCATION: 7 – 8:30 : sitting and walking meditation, readings and discussion. Free meditation instruction is available at 6pm on the 3rd Thursday of each month. IMPORTANT CLICK HERE: This meeting location is at the Southgate Location on the south side
*Friday morning, 11am-12:30pm. Meditation, reading, discussion.